Small Animal Meridians and Specific Conditions
UPCOMING program: march 21-24, 2016
Announcing the collaborative partnership of Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute and Chicago School of Canine Massage. These two leading schools have come together to provide the most comprehensive education in animal acupressure and massage.
This 4 day hands-on class follows the categorization of the Five-Element Theory and offers greater depth regarding the types of physical and psychological issues presented when meridians are not in balance.
Specific theory and hands-on practice study includes:
- Meridian system overview
- In-depth study of each of the 5 elements and their associated meridians
- Location, flow, function, and attributes of each of the 12 major meridians and 2 extraordinary vessels
- Common physical and emotional issues associated with each of the elements and meridians
- Acupoints, locations, energetics and techniques
- Reinforcement of acupressure protocol and techniques
- Further use of Association points and addition of Alarm points
- Case studies
- Class manual covering all of the above and more
Course instructors: Amy Snow, Denise Theobald, Sara May, Jaclyn Cecere assisting.
UPCOMING PROGRAM: MARCH 21-24, 2016
NOTE: Prerequisite is the hands on class, Introduction to Acupressure. This course is required for the Training Program.
Location: For Your K9, 1975 Cornell Ave, Melrose Park, IL
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Class must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the start of class. *Start time subject to change.