Saturday, Jun 11 - 12, 2016 | 9:00am - 5:00pm | Littleton, Colorado
The Introductory course offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol and gives you an understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts and theories underlying acupressure. Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
- Since Acupressure is based on TCM, we will explore this ancient science and guide you in learning how to help your animals feel their best.
Students studying either Equine or Small Animal Acupressure may attend this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class times: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Click here to register. Payment is required 6 weeks in advance to secure your spot in class