Introduction to Small Animal Acupressure
UPCOMING program: March 19-20, 2016 - chicago, il
Announcing the collaborative partnership of Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute and Chicago School of Canine Massage. These two leading schools have come together to provide the most comprehensive education in animal acupressure and massage.
The Introductory course, which is composed of TgAAI’s proven curriculum, offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol and gives you an understanding of the concepts and theories underlying acupressure.
Specific theory and hands-on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- Case studies
- Class manual covering all of the above and more
Students studying Small Animal Acupressure may attend this course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
UPCOMING PROGRAM: MARCH 19-20, 2016 - CHICAGO, IL
Course instructors: Amy Snow, Denise Theobald, Sara May, Jaclyn Cecere assisting.
Location: For Your K9, 1975 Cornell Ave, Melrose Park, IL
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Class must be paid in 2 weeks prior to the start of class. *Start time subject to change.
Registration for this course should be completed on the Tallgrass website
Click here to register for this course